Aberton Lofts is located on Saint-Patrick Street just west of Atwater Street on the south bank of the historic Lachine Canal – Montreal’s cradle of industry. The building offers great views of downtown and the mountain, and is just a short walk from the shops and restaurants of Atwater Market and Notre-Dame Street West.
Getting here is easy: We’re just minutes by car from downtown Montréal, directly connected to the city’s bike path network, walking distance to two Metro lines and next to both Autoroutes 15 and 20.
Come see the incredible, customizable spaces Aberton Lofts has to offer – call 514-468-5638 today to arrange a visit.
Easy to Access
- Adjacent Autoroute 15 and Autoroute 20
- Safe, easy access for cyclists on Lachine Canal bike path
- 10-minute walk to Metro at Place-St-Henri or Charlevoix
- #101 bus stop in front of building
- Short drive to downtown Montréal
- 10 minutes on foot to Atwater market
- 5 minutes on foot to Notre-Dame Street
- Large green space with picnic areas across street in Parc du Canal Lachine